Who we are:
White Stuff was established in 1985 through a simple idea. This idea grew and now we have shops and concessions in the UK and internationally, selling women’s and men’s clothing as well as beautiful accessories and homeware. Our original prints (all designed in house), intricate details and considered design touches reflect our personality and make us subtly distinctive.
Our people are at the heart of our brand, constantly moving and driving us forward. We’re sociable, talented and like minded and we’re not hierarchical or political in how we do business. We encourage entrepreneurial ideas and accountability at all levels.
Who you are:
Self-starter who loves detail and enjoys the fast pace of retail. Enjoys mixing with other areas of the business and being able to quality control your own work is key.
Primary objective of the job:
Working under the direction of the Head of Customer Strategy this position will be responsible for the build and management of White Stuff marketing emails. Working with the data analyst’s and ecommerce teams to continually optimising to grow ROI and other email KPIs and deliver key projects. Responsible for deploying emails across UK and international markets and monitoring performance, reviewing analytics and performance through the customer data platform.
What you’ll be doing:
- Overseeing management of all marketing campaigns including broadcast, targeted, triggered, service and all other CRM comms.
- Using template/workflow aspects of the Email solution, you will assemble campaigns, which include AB and multivariate tests, using assets provided from design and marketing teams.
- Work with IT / marketing / web teams to support initiatives within White Stuff such as personalisation, ensuring the marketing platform utilises new capabilities and drive projects forward.
- Proofing and testing of each email.
- Analysing weekly, monthly and yearly data to increase key KPIS: OR, CTR, CR and revenue per email. Produce reports on campaign performance KPIs and communicate to management of weekly, monthly analysis and on-going strategy.
- Close liaison with email service partners including monitoring of performance before and during campaigns including deliverability metrics across key email service providers.
- Work closely with design and creative teams to continuously develop our templates and visuals to ensure our emails stand out and maximise our click through rate.
- Involved in the maintenance and development of integrations and architecture of the Email platform, ensuring technical modifications are made to ensure the platform is efficient and improving.
- Identify, Share, and drive best practice and learning’s (including to international territories), become the centre of expertise for the email function.
What you’ll need:
Experience in Ecommerce (B2C).
Have a strong knowledge of ESP systems.
Knowledge of HTML and CSS is required
Jinja would be an advantage.
Reporting and analysis knowledge (Google Analytics).
Understanding of email best practice.
Excellent communication, written and verbal.
To be comfortable with numbers and interested in turning data into actionable insights.
To be detail oriented and can successfully manage multiple campaigns simultaneously.
Be a proactive team player, willing to step outside of your job description if necessary.
What we will offer you:
As an Email Developer at White Stuff you will be entitled to an array of great benefits, some of which include:
- Hybrid working
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Up to 33 days holiday per annum
- 2 extra (paid!) days off per year to volunteer in the local community
- 50% discount
- Subsidised BUPA Dental Insurance
- Healthcare cash plan and Life Assurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Pension Contribution
We are committed to creating an environment where we can all be proud to work and be ourselves. Part of this commitment is being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, and age.