White Stuff was established in 1985 through a simple idea. This idea grew and now we have shops and concessions in the UK and internationally, selling women’s and men’s clothing as well as beautiful accessories and homeware. Our original prints (all designed in house), intricate details and considered design touches reflect our personality and make us subtly distinctive.
Our people are at the heart of our brand, constantly moving and driving us forward. We’re sociable, talented, and likeminded and we’re not hierarchical or political in how we do business. We encourage entrepreneurial ideas and accountability at all levels.
Who you are:
You will have a passion and enthusiasm for product and a keen interest in our product categories. You’ll have the ability to multitask and work independently in a fast-paced environment both in the office and from home. It’s essential to have a keen eye for detail and accuracy and you need to have amazing time management, communication, and organizational skills.
Primary objective of the job:
As a BAA, you will be working alongside your colleagues to run the administration of the department and manage product ranges that are customer focused and align with White Stuff’s brand vision. With a keen eye for detail and accuracy you will be responsible for managing the developmental and production Critical Paths and ensuring deadlines are met.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing full administrative support to the Buying Team
- Taking ownership of the departmental Critical Path and working with suppliers to make sure key dates are both understood and met
- Working closely with internal and external functions such as Merchandising, Design, Garment Techs, Creative, VM and Suppliers
- Liaising with suppliers to manage fit sessions, arrange samples and provide fit comments
- Responsible for collating and organising daily approvals and communicating comments to suppliers
- Managing, labelling, logging, organising and keeping track of all samples from concept to production stages
- Assisting with Monday Trade meeting preparation with a basic understanding of Trade reports and actions
- Preparation for product reviews and sign offs, ensuring all samples arrive on time and are available and set up as required
- Carrying out comparative shop reports to develop and maintain knowledge of the current marketplace
- Responsible for sending out courier packages
What you’ll need:
- A passion and enthusiasm for product.
- Ability to multitask and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy is essential
- Amazing time management, communication, and organisational skills
- Understanding of the Buying cycle and the Critical Path process
- PC literate - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- A positive can-do approach to new challenges
What we’ll offer you:
As a BAA at White Stuff, you will be entitled to an array of great benefits, some of which include:
- Hybrid working
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Up to 33 days holiday per annum
- 2 extra (paid!) days off per year to volunteer in the local community
- 50% discount
- Pension Contribution
We are committed to creating an environment where we can all be proud to work and be ourselves. Part of this commitment is being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, and age.