Customer Host (4 hours)
White Stuff was established in 1985 through a simple idea. This idea grew and now we have shops and concessions in the UK and internationally, selling women’s and men’s clothing as well as beautiful accessories and homeware. Our original prints (all designed in house), intricate details and considered design touches reflect our personality and make us subtly distinctive.
Our people are at the heart of our brand, constantly moving and driving us forward. We’re sociable, talented and like minded and we’re not hierarchical or political in how we do business. We encourage entrepreneurial ideas and accountability at all levels.
You’ll be passionate about Retail and Fashion. You will have the determination to go the extra mile and provide the best service. You will thrive in a team environment, and you will inspire others with your passion and support.
The Customer Host role ensures that we are leading the way in being a sociable retailer, through ensuring that our customers have the best experience in our shops.
• Making sure that our customers feel welcome and at ease in our shops
• Picking up on Customer buying signals to ensure that we are meeting the customer’s needs
• Ensuring that Product presentation and Shop visual standards are always excellent
• Understanding the features (fits, style, fabrics) of our product ranges to suggest the right products and outfits for our customers to drive sales
• Using knowledge of promotions or discounts available to inform our customers and increase sales
• Introducing customers to multichannel shopping through More Ways to Shop
• Assisting in Events, including Customer Event and preview evenings
• Responding to customer feedback and queries when needed, ensuring the customer is always happy
• Awareness of our charity partner and the positive impact they have in our community, so able to share with customers
• Understanding our approach to Ethical Sourcing to be able to explain this to our customers
• Ensuring key customer touchpoints within the shop are covered, greeting, till point, dressing rooms to offer, service, sales advice and introduce additional products
• Processing deliveries’ efficiently and ensuring that on the shop floor products are replenished and always available for customers
As a Customer Host at White Stuff you will be entitled to an array of great benefits, some of which include:
- Quarterly bonus opportunity
- Up to 28 days holiday per annum
- 2 days (paid – contracted hours) per year to volunteer in the local community
- 50% discount
- Annual uniform allowance
- BUPA Dental Insurance
- Healthcare cash plan and Life Assurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Pension Contribution
We are committed to creating an environment where we can all be proud to work and be ourselves. Part of this commitment is being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, and age.
- Customer Host
- Employment type
- Contract Term
Customer Host (4 hours)
Loading application form