Digital Marketing Executive
Who we are:
White Stuff was established in 1985 through a simple idea. This idea grew and now we have shops and concessions in the UK and internationally, selling women’s and men’s clothing as well as beautiful accessories and homeware. Our original prints (all designed in house), intricate details and considered design touches reflect our personality and make us subtly distinctive.
Our people are at the heart of our brand, constantly moving and driving us forward. We’re sociable, talented and likeminded and we’re not hierarchical or political in how we do business. We encourage entrepreneurial ideas and accountability at all levels.
Who you are:
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you possess excellent digital marketing skills and a minimum of 2 years of experience in the field. You excel in driving performance from all digital marketing channels, with a particular focus on SEO and Paid Search. You are highly organized and have excellent attention to detail, ensuring that all campaigns are executed flawlessly.
Primary objective of the job:
The primary objective of the Digital Marketing Executive is to actively manage and optimize our key digital marketing channels, with a strong focus on our search channels. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing digital marketing strategies to achieve business objectives, collaborating with cross-functional teams to create effective marketing materials, and managing agency partners to ensure seamless campaign execution.
What you’ll be doing:
- Deliver the budgeted traffic numbers for each website.
- Report on performance.
- Work with the Customer team to achieve customer targets.
- Run tests and optimise each channel.
- Phase the targets by channel and communicate with all relevant partners.
- Maintain and grow organic positions, working with a partner.
- Optimise the product feed.
- Manage various third party vendors and optimise their performance.
- Monitor the competition and report on digital marketing trends.
- Suggest new channels to explore and run tests.
- Work with the Creative team to develop all required assets.
- Work closely with the rest of the e-Commerce team to support all trading activity on all channels.
- Support the rest of the e-Commerce team with ad-hoc projects.
What we will offer you:
- Hybrid working
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Up to 33 days holiday per annum
- 2 extra (paid!) days off per year to volunteer in the local community
- 50% discount
- Subsidised BUPA Dental Insurance
- Healthcare cash plan and Life Assurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Pension Contribution
We are committed to creating an environment where we can all be proud to work and be ourselves. Part of this commitment is being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, and age.
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
- Contract Term
Digital Marketing Executive
Loading application form