White Stuff was established in 1985 through a simple idea. This idea grew and now we have shops and concessions in the UK and internationally, selling women’s and men’s clothing as well as beautiful accessories and homeware. Our original prints (all designed in house), intricate details and considered design touches reflect our personality and make us subtly distinctive.
Our people are at the heart of our brand, constantly moving and driving us forward. We’re sociable, talented and like minded and we’re not hierarchical or political in how we do business. We encourage entrepreneurial ideas and accountability at all levels.
Who you are:
- A Person with the ability to explain complex ideas to those with limited IT and systems knowledge.
- You have Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Extraordinary customer service and relationship management experience
- Critical thinking skills
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV (2009)
- Experience with SQL environments SSMS essential Analysis Services, Reporting Services, and Integration Services preferable but not essential
- Experience working with integrated solutions and 3rd party software’s.
- Experience in a Retail end user environment
- Experience working with 3rd party support partners.
- General understanding of retail head office systems to include:
Merchandising- planning/allocation, replenishments, stock movement
Warehouse- orders/ fulfilment, consolidation, goods in, stock takes.
Ecommerce- full cycle, order processing, returns, order fulfilment.
Store operations- basic till functions such as sales, returns, End of day, stock takes, goods receiving/transfer outs.
Finance- General Ledger entries, reconciliations, and reporting
Primary objective of the job:
White Stuff requires an Applications Support Specialist. This role will predominantly focus on the support of our ERP solution and its surrounding systems. You will be an integral part of the IT team, reporting to the Application Support Manager. You will possess both the business skills and technical IT knowledge and demands an ability to manage multiple high-level tasks under pressure.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing Application Support, prioritizing incidents based on the Business impact for minimum disruption through to resolution.
- Possessing specialist knowledge of operating systems, devices, applications, and software
- Providing technical support to teams within the organization, and to external clients when required.
- Assisting with systems integrations.
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures
- Identifying and resolving technical issues
- Delivering bespoke application training to teams within the business based on the application we use.
- Work closely with various business functions to ensure they follow best practice and issues are resolved.
- Working with specialist 3rd party support partners and manage incidents with them.
What we will offer you:
- Hybrid working
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Up to 33 days holiday per annum
- 2 extra (paid!) days off per year to volunteer in the local community
- 50% discount
- Subsidised BUPA Dental Insurance
- Healthcare cash plan and Life Assurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Pension Contribution
We are committed to creating an environment where we can all be proud to work and be ourselves. Part of this commitment is being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, and age