White Stuff is a multi-channel brand with a strong heritage and values. Established in 1985 we have now grown to over 130 shops and concessions in the UK and internationally, selling women’s, men’s and children’s clothing as well as beautiful accessories and home ware. Our original prints, intricate details and considered design touches reflect our personality and make us subtly distinctive.
We’re a sociable, talented and like-minded bunch here at White Stuff, proud to be part of such a great brand, and passionate about our customers. We believe people are at the heart of our business, so we’re committed to building and sustaining a sense of community and togetherness, where everyone feels like they’re part of something special.
Creating responsibly is at the heart of everything we do. Each of our Shops supports one of its local charities through the White Stuff Foundation.
The Role – Concession Manager
We have Shop and Concession management teams who act as local business owners; commercially managing their space as their own and always with their local customer at the heart of each decision. We create sociable shops where people can meet up and dwell. Our Shop teams are there to ensure that our customers get a unique White Stuff shopping experience every time, building a shared loyalty and love of our fantastic products.
- Reporting to the Area Manager, you will be ultimately responsible for driving the performance of the Concession by engaging with and developing your team to their full potential;
- Using your strong commercial acumen to achieve the best sales results (yes that means you; with your best sellers list permanently in your back pocket!) and inspirational personality to motivate your team, you will be a passionate leader who is pivotal to the success of your Concession;
- Each of our Concessions is based within a host department store and will be your responsibility to nurture and develop a strong relationship with them to ensure they are engaged to support you and your Concessions’ performance. As well as our beautifully designed product our customers also find areas to relax and have a coffee or tea, designated play areas for children, eye-catching creative elements and some of our Shops even have their own children's cinema, themed fitting rooms and weekly customer events. You’ll understand how these experience features ultimately contribute to our commercial success (whilst also being bags of fun!) and they’ll be a key measurable of your Concessions’ performance.
As a Concession Manager at White Stuff you will be entitled to an array of great benefits, some of which include:
- Monthly bonus opportunity
- Up to 33 days holiday per annum
- 2 extra (paid!) days off per year to volunteer in the local community
- 50% discount and a further 22 items of uniform per annum
- BUPA Medical and Dental Insurance
- Healthcare cash plan and Life Assurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Matched contribution to pension of up to 4%