White Stuff was established in 1985 through a simple idea. This idea grew and now we have shops and concessions in the UK and internationally, selling women’s and men’s clothing as well as beautiful accessories and homeware. Our original prints (all designed in house), intricate details and considered design touches reflect our personality and make us subtly distinctive.
Our people are at the heart of our brand, constantly moving and driving us forward. We’re sociable, talented and like minded and we’re not hierarchical or political in how we do business. We encourage entrepreneurial ideas and accountability at all levels.
Who you are:
Your organisation skills are second to none. You are passionate about product details, and you naturally enjoy developing and improving processes. You thrive in a fast paced environment and are able to adapt to changes in priorities.
Primary objective of the job:
• Ensure all products are published onto the websites on time
• Liaise with the B&M and Creative teams to collect all necessary product information.
• Make sure all product attributes are complete and accurate.
• Work closely with the Imagery team to process image assets and upload accordingly to the website.
• Create ‘Complete the look’ ranges for all new products.
• Check all product details are correct before go-live.
We are committed to creating an environment where we can all be proud to work and be ourselves. Part of this commitment is being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, and age.