White Stuff was established in 1985 through a simple idea. This idea grew and now we have shops and concessions in the UK and internationally, selling women’s and men’s clothing as well as beautiful accessories and homeware. Our original prints (all designed in house), intricate details and considered design touches reflect our personality and make us subtly distinctive.
Our people are at the heart of our brand, constantly moving and driving us forward. We’re sociable, talented and like minded and we’re not hierarchical or political in how we do business. We encourage entrepreneurial ideas and accountability at all levels.
Who you are:
You will have a passion and enthusiasm for product and a keen interest in our product categories. You’ll have the ability to multitask and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Primary objective of the job:
As an BAA intern on varied departments you will be working alongside your colleagues to support the department. This is a 12 month FTC position
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing administrative support to the Buying Team
- Responsible for sending out courier packages
- Assisting with Monday Trade meeting preparation with a basic understanding of Trade reports
- Support on Critical Path and working with suppliers to make sure key dates are met
- Supporting on preparation before and during fit sessions
- Collating and organizing daily filing, samples, and approvals
- Managing, labelling, logging, organising and keeping track of all samples
- Preparation for product reviews and sign offs, ensuring all samples are available and set up as required
- Carrying out comparative shopping trips to develop and maintain knowledge of the current marketplace
What you’ll need:
· A passion and enthusiasm for product
· Ability to multitask and work independently in a fast paced environment
· A keen eye for detail and accuracy is essential
· Amazing time management, communication and organisational skills
· A positive can-do approach to new challenges
What we will offer you:
As a BAA intern at White Stuff you will be entitled to an array of great benefits, some of which include:
- Hybrid working
- Quarterly/Annual bonus opportunity
- Up to 33 days holiday per annum
- 50% discount
- Subsidised BUPA Dental Insurance
- Healthcare cash plan and Life Assurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Pension Contribution
We are committed to creating an environment where we can all be proud to work and be ourselves. Part of this commitment is being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, and age.