White Stuff is a multi-channel brand with a strong heritage and values. Established in 1985 we have now grown to over 130 shops and concessions in the UK and internationally, selling women’s, men’s and children’s clothing as well as beautiful accessories and home ware. We’re a sociable, talented and like-minded bunch here at White Stuff, proud to be part of such a great brand, and passionate about our customers.
Are you highly organised and relish the challenge of managing multiple creative briefs and projects to ensure the smooth delivery of projects across multiple channels? We are looking for a highly skilled Creative Traffic Manager to manage exceptional campaigns from concept through to delivery; as well being competent in allocating resources, monitoring, and reporting on the status of any project.
In this role, you will be a key communicator and be comfortable working within a fast paced, ever-changing environment, thriving on the challenges this brings. You will have the initiative, confidence, and persistence to instill best practices in project management, the communication skills to consult stakeholders (both internally and externally) and the time-management skills to juggle multiple projects and prioritise requests for various teams. You will be meticulous, resourceful and accountable.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
- Manage all creative briefs from internal teams through to delivery via the internal creative team and external partners
- Ensure the stages of projects are met according to client and creative brief, budget, resource and deadline deliverables
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Challenge and refine briefs to clarify the ask of the creative team
- Act as the main point of contact for all creative team brief requests
- Identify, manage and track required resources to fulfil creative briefs
- Monitor current traffic processes and inputting ideas on how to improve current practices where required
- Build effective relationships with key departments and internal clients - proactively coordinate and manage all stakeholders to ensure delivery dates are adhered to and marketing delivery deadlines are not missed (both digital and print)
- Review processes aimed at improving prioritisation and planning for the brand team (starting from initial brief kick off, right through to launch)
- Be a sounding board for creative work and assess its quality against the original brief and brand guidelines
- Reporting on project status, workloads and accounts
- You will also be responsible for managing a talented pool of full-time creatives, contractors and freelancers, to assign the right talent to the right work
- You should be able to prioritise constantly changing workloads and manage shifting production requirements, and have experience / understanding of how to deliver media plans.
- You’ll be a budget expert, with experience of tracking and forecasting deliveries and resources with an awareness of impact on budget.
- You will also have a good understanding of design and digital production processes, and would always seek improvements in content production to develop further efficiencies in working practices.
- Responsible for communication of creative delivery updates in partnership with the Director of Brand to all stakeholders
- Communicate clearly and confidently with internal departments to understand their objectives and assess the varying business priorities
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Proven project and account management experience
- Solid knowledge of social media advertising platforms and Google Adwords
- Resourcing experience with high volume traffic projects
- Adept at briefing creative teams and reporting into clients
- Skilled at working under pressure
- Ambitious, growth mindset with a passion for delivery and creativity
- A pragmatic problem solver who understands how to identify risks, issues, assumptions, and dependencies and ensuring they are mitigated to achieve project deadlines
- An excellent communicator able to work with people at all levels from different functions
- Able to digest and respond to constructive feedback to further improve output
- Results orientated with good commercial awareness, someone who can 'connect the dots' and ask the right questions is key
- Able to manage multiple projects, in a fast-paced environment
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU
As a Creative Traffic Manager at White Stuff you will be entitled to an array of great benefits, some of which include:
- Hybrid Working
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Up to 33 days holiday per annum
- 2 extra (paid!) days off per year to volunteer in the local community
- 50% discount
- Subsidised BUPA Dental Insurance
- Healthcare cash plan and Life Assurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Pension Contribution
We are committed to creating an environment where we can all be proud to work and be ourselves. Part of this commitment is being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, and age.