White Stuff was established in 1985 through a simple idea. This idea grew and now we have shops and concessions in the UK and internationally, selling women’s and men’s clothing as well as beautiful accessories and homeware. Our original prints (all designed in house), intricate details and considered design touches reflect our personality and make us subtly distinctive.
Our people are at the heart of our brand, constantly moving and driving us forward. We’re sociable, talented and likeminded and we’re not hierarchical or political in how we do business. We encourage entrepreneurial ideas and accountability at all levels.
About the role
We are looking for a Web Analyst to join our London based team. Reporting to the Data & Insight Manager, you will be utilising data from Google Analytics and our Customer Data Platform to provide reporting and insight on website performance, user behaviour and category trends
Who you are:
You’re a highly analytical, curious, and detail-oriented analyst with a passion for driving change through data. You’ll have experience in a commercial environment, preferably retail, converting data into relevant, actionable insights and presenting those back to key stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing
· Analysing website data and delivering actionable insights and reporting to departments such as Ecommerce, Marketing & Merchandising.
· Developing an expert knowledge of ecommerce data within the business, including how its collected and how to accurately use it in your analysis.
· Help maintain and improve the existing ecommerce reporting stack. Continually look for gaps in our reporting and work with stakeholders to create user friendly, insightful reports and dashboards.
· Developing a thorough understanding of the end-to-end conversion funnel at White Stuff, where pain points exists and how we can optimise these.
· Supporting the Data & Insight Manager with the transition to GA4 and the continual development of our website tagging strategy.
· Refreshing reports, writing report commentaries & running ad-hoc analysis on conversion & product category trends for weekly trade.
What you’ll need:
· Proven analytical experience in a commercial environment (preferably retail), transforming data into relevant, actionable insights
· Knowledge of SQL, Google Analytics and other reporting tools (e.g. Excel PivotTables)
· Experience using data visualisation/dashboarding tools such as Google Data Studio and Power BI
· Understanding of data held in a Customer Data Platform and how to use it to provide actionable insights
· Knowledge of GDPR and data privacy laws
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail
What we will offer you:
· Annual bonus opportunity
· Up to 33 days holiday per annum
· 2 extra (paid!) days off per year to volunteer in the local community
· 50% discount
· Subsidised BUPA Dental Insurance
· Healthcare cash plan and Life Assurance
· Interest free season ticket loan
· Pension Contribution
We are committed to creating an environment where we can all be proud to work and be ourselves. Part of this commitment is being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, and age