Deputy Manager - Mat Cover
This Job Is No Longer Available
Please see related jobs below or refine your search using the link above
Deputy Manager - Mat Cover
White Stuff - Edinburgh, GB
White Stuff is a multi-channel brand with a strong heritage and values. Established in 1985 we have now grown to over 130 shops and concessions in the UK and internationally, selling women’s, men’s and children’s clothing as well as beautiful accessories and home ware. Our original prints, intricate details and considered design touches reflect our personality and make us subtly distinctive.
We’re a sociable, talented and like-minded bunch here at White Stuff, proud to be part of such a great brand, and passionate about our customers. We believe people are at the heart of our business, so we’re committed to building and sustaining a sense of community and togetherness, where everyone feels like they’re part of something special.
We have Shop management teams who act as local business owners; commercially managing their space as their own and always with their local customer at the heart of each decision. We create sociable shops where people can meet up and dwell.
Our Shop teams are there to ensure that our customers get a unique White Stuff shopping experience every time, building a shared loyalty and love of our fantastic products.
- Reporting to the Shop Manager, you will support them to drive the performance of the store by engaging with and developing your team to their full potential;
- Using your strong commercial acumen to achieve the best sales results (yes that means you; with your best sellers list permanently in your back pocket!) and inspirational personality to motivate your team, you will be a passionate leader who is pivotal to the success of your Shop;
- Each of our Shops supports a local charity and you will also be tasked with partnering with them to continue to support their important fundraising. As well as our beautifully designed product our customers also find areas to relax and have a coffee or tea, designated play areas for children, eye-catching creative elements and some of our Shops even have their own children’s cinema, themed fitting rooms and weekly customer events. You’ll understand how these experience features ultimately contribute to our commercial success (whilst also being bags of fun!) and they’ll be a key measurable of your Shops’ performance.
As a Deputy Manager at White Stuff you will be entitled to an array of great benefits, some of which include:
- Quarterly bonus opportunity
- Up to 33 days holiday per annum
- 2 days (paid- contracted hours) per year to volunteer in the local community in addition to annual holiday
- 50% discount and a uniform allowance is provided
- BUPA Dental Insurance
- Healthcare cash plan and Life Assurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Pension Contribution