White Stuff was established in 1985 through a simple idea. This idea grew and now we have shops and concessions in the UK and internationally, selling women’s and men’s clothing as well as beautiful accessories and homeware. Our original prints (all designed in house), intricate details and considered design touches reflect our personality and make us subtly distinctive.
Our people are at the heart of our brand, constantly moving and driving us forward. We’re sociable, talented and like minded and we’re not hierarchical or political in how we do business. We encourage entrepreneurial ideas and accountability at all levels.
Who you are:
You are a seasoned e-Commerce professional with extensive web operations experience, coupled with a strong understanding of web technologies. You are comfortable manipulating data, fluent using a CMS and understand the complexities behind front-end development languages. Your organisational skills are second to none meaning you can manage a schedule, your team’s workload, and business expectations to deliver assets on time. You have excellent attention to detail and enjoy continuously refining processes, troubleshooting to get to the root of problem’s and finding their solutions.
Primary objective of the job:
The e-Commerce Operations Manager is the gate keeper for everything going on all sites and in all emails. They are responsible for managing the product publishing schedule and development of all required web assets, while managing the expectations of stakeholders across the business. They are also required to ensure site speed is maintained, set up all online promotions and update shop details across all sites.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be the gate keeper for all onsite content and activity – working closely with marketing and trading functions to ensuring that all website content is accurate and to a high standard.
- Planning and prioritising all content, product and email resource in line with business requirements and trading calendar.
- Managing product and development resource workflow and prioritisation
- Ensuring product and front end dev teams publish and deliver content in an accurate and timely manner.
- Working cross functionally to ensure all information has been gathered to deliver on requirements within deadline
- Responsible for QA of all site content ensuring all channels are fully optimised and up to date
- Assist the product team in managing product reviews Q&As and responses
- Monitor web performance from a technical viewpoint and liaise with the Technology team accordingly
- Be the first point of call when technical escalation is required
- Develop and document processes, continuously driving efficiencies
- Own and respond to queries coming into the internal operations support email account
- Construct and communicate online Terms & Conditions
- Set up and test all web promotions
- Manage delivery options and timings
- Work with Trading manager and Ecommerce on CRO strategy
- Support the rest of the e-Commerce team with ad-hoc projects
What we will offer you:
As an e-Commerce Ops Manager at White Stuff you will be entitled to an array of great benefits, some of which include:
- Hybrid working
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Up to 33 days holiday per annum
- 2 extra (paid!) days off per year to volunteer in the local community
- 50% discount
- Subsidised BUPA Dental Insurance
- Healthcare cash plan and Life Assurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Pension Contribution
We are committed to creating an environment where we can all be proud to work and be ourselves. Part of this commitment is being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, and age.