White Stuff was established in 1985 through a simple idea. This idea grew and now we have shops and concessions in the UK and internationally, selling women’s and men’s clothing as well as beautiful accessories and homeware. Our original prints (all designed in house), intricate details and considered design touches reflect our personality and make us subtly distinctive.
Our people are at the heart of our brand, constantly moving and driving us forward. We’re sociable, talented and like minded and we’re not hierarchical or political in how we do business. We encourage entrepreneurial ideas and accountability at all levels.
Primary objective of the job:
To ensure the core wholesale operations are executed to provide first class customer and partner service. Focusing on stock intake and outbound deliveries ensuring these happen in a timely manner, support the overall merchandising function in planning and forecasting wholesale demand and provide commercial analysis to support the formation of sales plans and budgets.
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintaining the Wholesale Sales Planner
- Accurate Dispatch and invoice forecasting in line with the critical path
- Margin forecast and reporting
- Supporting budget formation through commercial analysis
- End of season sales analysis for internal presentation to merchandising and buying teams
- Liaise with finance on customer order values
- Supporting wholesale product strategy and range build
- Overseeing Co-ordinators to ensure timely deliveries and first-class service
- Monitor stock for the channel and ensure conversion of sales orders and FTS in season opportunities.
- Review sales reports from key accounts and work with sales teams to ensure pro-active in season trading activity.
- Maintain / Track department CP
- B2B back end data and stock control
- Set up wholesale price lists
- Sample tracking and liaison with Merch/ DC to ensure timely despatch to showrooms
What you’ll need:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally in Business, Merchandising or Fashion Retail.
- Ideally 2-3 years experience in a wholesale merchandising role within in a multi-channel business
- Strong numerical capability, accurate with good attention to detail
- Strong Excel and MS Office skills
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to proactively manage workload, prioritising and delegating when necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication essential
- Strong team working skills, able to build positive cross-functional relationships
- Lots of initiative and good decision-making skills
- Candidate should be keen in progress their career in a growing company
- Information completed to high level of accuracy
What we will offer you:
As a Wholesale Merchandiser at White Stuff you will be entitled to an array of great benefits, some of which include:
- Hybrid working
- Quarterly/Annual bonus opportunity
- Up to 33 days holiday per annum
- 2 extra (paid!) days off per year to volunteer in the local community
- 50% discount
- Subsidised BUPA Dental Insurance
- Healthcare cash plan and Life Assurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Pension Contribution
We are committed to creating an environment where we can all be proud to work and be ourselves. Part of this commitment is being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, and age.