WHO YOU ARE:
You will be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills, excellent communication skills at all levels are essential as is the ability to problem solve, think creatively, and have excellent organizational skills to plan and deliver the stock take and shop audit timetable.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE:
- As part of the Loss Prevention team, you will be planning and completing shop and concession stocktakes and audits, delivering results in a timely and accurate manner.
- This is a part time field-based position and will require time away from home with overnight stays covering mainly the UK, London & the Midlands and 1-2 trips to Germany.
- A Driving Licence is a requirement with the use of your own vehicle.
- The salary will be pro-rated to 3 days, a total of 22.5 hours is expected to be completed weekly.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Supporting the Loss Prevention Manager to complete stock takes and shop audits in line with the audit program.
- Compile the results of stock loss and other audit findings, make recommendations on reducing loss and delivering to appropriate levels of management
- Using the stock management programme (NAV) investigate stock losses, providing reason along with a description of level of preparation
- Working remotely, you will be required to travel to various locations throughout the UK and Germany.
- Provide follow up and support to shop managers to ensure the highest standards of compliance are achieved consistently.
- Support, motivate and train retail colleagues raising loss prevention awareness
- Respond to queries pertaining to deliveries, transfers and general stock movement from shops and concessions.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
Successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience, skills, and behaviours:
- Flexible approach with the willingness to travel and stay away from home as required.
- Relationship building – being able to develop effective relationships that help drive business success, particularly collaborating with retail teams.
- Communication – being able to communicate, negotiate and influence colleagues at all levels, particularly across departments
- It is essential to have a high level of awareness, observation and listening skills.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- A self-starter, able to work remotely with discretion and professionalism to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- A good sense of self discipline and the ability to focus on the priorities with little supervision.
- Resilience – the ability to multitask, work under pressure, meet deadlines and adapt to a fast paced and busy retail environment
- Someone who is not afraid to roll their sleeves and get the job done.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Good Microsoft Excel skills are essential, and a knowledge of Navision is desirable
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU:
- As a Loss Prevention Officer at White Stuff you will be entitled to an array of great benefits, some of which include:
- Up to 33 days holiday per annum (pro-rata for the part-time duration of the role)
- Annual bonus opportunity (pro-rata for the duration of the contract, under company bonus scheme)
- 1 paid day off to volunteer in the local community
- 50% discount on White Stuff clothing.
- Subsidised BUPA Dental Insurance
- Healthcare cash plan and Life Assurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Pension Contribution
We are committed to creating an environment where we can all be proud to work and be ourselves. Part of this commitment is being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, and age. #LI-Hybrid