The position of Online Concessions Coordinator is critical to supporting the development of our third-party business relationships and further commercial growth. As an important link between key internal departments (such as Buying, Merchandising, Creative and Supply Chain) and external commercial trading partners, this role will build effective relationships with our external partners, understand their product data requirements and be responsible for ensuring these requirements are correctly communicated, collated, organized and tracked within the appropriate timescales internally at White Stuff.
What you’ll be doing:
Data Collation and Administration
• Develop a clear understanding of data requirements from each of our existing, and future, external business Partners; operating as a key point of contact at White Stuff;
• Responsible for partnering with key internal departments including Buying, Merchandising, Creative and Supply Chain to communicate external Partner requirements internally;
• Acting as Master Data Administrator for all required information including product data, pricing, imagery, delivery booking and critical path timescales
• Further administrative support (online and offline) for our external Partners and internal stakeholders;
• Operate as a key influencer, both internally and externally, in order to align processes to achieve timely and accurate collation of key data for our external Partners;
• Ensure appropriate tracking and governance of data once ‘live’, ensuring ongoing compliance and improved performance.
Communication and Relationships
• Build a trusted relationship with our external Partners and internal stakeholders ensuring our customer receives excellent service whilst looking to grow the partnership and engage them in a wider set of opportunities;
• Manage the key communication between internal stakeholders and external Partner contacts;
• Operate as critical point of contact for our external Partners providing effective support and partnership;
• Communicate requirements and deadlines internally to all relevant stakeholders and ensure these are fulfilled;
• Responsible for managing internal operational process for ensuring timely submitting of data required by external Partners and influencing internal stakeholders where applicable to improve efficiency.
What you’ll need:
• Experience operating within a commercial environment, ideally Retail or Wholesale, supporting third party relationships within a business to business or business to customer arrangement;
• Operating within a position of Master Data Administration responsibility; as key data owner in relation to merchandise allocation, buying, wholesale supply, eCommerce or logistics;
• Proven experience in complex, large-volume data collation, management and accuracy/governance;
• Experience of third-party customer relationship management;
• Experience of using a wide-scale ERP system or database such as Microsoft Navision;
• Communication and relationship building skills both internally and externally;
• Effective influencing and stakeholder management skills;
• Advanced Excel skills including spreadsheet management and data manipulation
• Advanced analytical skills; ability to apply commercial principles and identify future opportunities for growth;
• Ability to manage and own large amounts of complex business data
• Strong attention to detail and data accuracy;
• Excellent planning, organisation and timekeeping skills
• Collaborative approach and desire to exceed expectations.