White Stuff was established in 1985 through a simple idea. This idea grew and now we have shops and concessions in the UK and internationally, selling women’s and men’s clothing as well as beautiful accessories and homeware. Our original prints (all designed in house), intricate details and considered design touches reflect our personality and make us subtly distinctive.
Our people are at the heart of our brand, constantly moving and driving us forward. We’re sociable, talented and like-minded and we’re not hierarchical or political in how we do business. We encourage entrepreneurial ideas and accountability at all levels.
We are on the hunt for an energetic & innovative, brand & customer-focused marketing manager.
If you are highly creative and well-seasoned in getting the best out of internal creative departments as well as in building strong agency relationships, with superb attention to detail and excellent taste levels - we'd love to hear from you!
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting, growing team and help drive brand awareness and customer consideration. This role will focus on shaping the retail, wholesale and product marketing strategy, owning the calendar of activity, and delivering the brand campaign across multiple touch points.
Passionate about activating innovative marketing campaigns successfully across various consumer touch points driving brand awareness, consideration, and sales, our Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Management of seasonal campaigns across multiple customer touch points across the retail channels including events, tactical promotions, seasonal launches and product launches to drive awareness, loyalty and sales
- Management of seasonal campaigns across multiple advertising channels including print display, digital display and publisher partnerships to drive brand awareness and consideration
- Management of creative window, POS and digital messaging across the retail, wholesale and concession network ensuring alignment to brand campaign direction and commercial requirements
- Strategic planning and operational delivery of all new shop openings, 3rd party concessions, refurbs and relocations
- Maximise marketing opportunities and customer brand awareness with concession and outlet partners
- You will be the main point of contact for the Retail Ops team and Head of Retail, briefing-in and delivering their requirements for the owned retail network
- Oversee the direct mail critical path, working with the Head of Customer strategy to brief-in and deliver of direct mail campaigns at critical points throughout the year
- Oversee the creation of any print and digital sell-in materials for the wholesale and 3rd party teams
- Leading the product marketing function; liaising cross-functionally and with all channel owners to develop and seek sign-off of product and category go-to-market plans
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager and Head of Brand to shape and deliver overall marketing strategy
- Manage relationships with external suppliers and agencies
- Report on marketing activity in line with KPIs and objectives providing valuable business insights
- Forecast, create and update relevant budget lines, tracking invoices to ensure activity comes within budget
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- You will have proven experience of working within a creative organisation, where everyone is hands-on, and where the focus is on getting the job done
- You will possess a strong background in retail/product/brand marketing; experience of working with a multichannel retail environment including an owned retail network and 3rd party/wholesale partners is desired
- You are highly organised with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively and manage a busy schedule
- You will be collaborative in your working style and possess strong communication/influencing skills to work with the different teams, and to drive alignment across the functions in support of the strategy
- You will have the ability and confidence to liaise with people from all over the busines (up to director level) and external suppliers. Plus, the capability to mentor and direct more junior members of the team
- You will have proven experience of multitasking and leading multiple projects, with the ability to analyse the ROI and effectiveness of campaigns
- People management experience a plus
- Confidence with budgeting, forecasting and tracking invoices
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
WHAT WE’LL OFFER YOU
As a Marketing Manager at White Stuff you will be entitled to an array of great benefits, some of which include:
- Hybrid Working
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Up to 33 days holiday per annum
- 2 extra (paid!) days off per year to volunteer in the local community
- 50% discount
- Subsidised BUPA Dental Insurance
- Healthcare cash plan and Life Assurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Pension Contribution