Customer Host - 4 Hours
This Job Is No Longer Available
Please see related jobs below or refine your search using the link above
Customer Host - 4 Hours
White Stuff - Brighton, GB
White Stuff is a multi-channel brand with a strong heritage and values. Established in 1985 we have now grown to over 130 shops and concessions in the UK and internationally, selling women’s, men’s and children’s clothing as well as beautiful accessories and home ware. Our original prints, intricate details and considered design touches reflect our personality and make us subtly distinctive.
We’re a sociable, talented and like-minded bunch here at White Stuff, proud to be part of such a great brand, and passionate about our customers. We believe people are at the heart of our business, so we’re committed to building and sustaining a sense of community and togetherness, where everyone feels like they’re part of something special.
We don't just have 'Sales Assistants’, we have ‘Customer Host’ teams; responsible for leading the way for White Stuff to be a leader in sociable retail, through ensuring that our customers have the best experience in our Shops. These are more than just shops, they are places where people can meet up and socialise.
Our Shop teams are there to ensure that our customers get a unique White Stuff shopping experience every time.
- Reporting to the Shop management team, you will use your extensive product knowledge (don’t worry, we’ll show you the ropes!) to have meaningful and memorable conversations with our customers, discussing the features and benefits of our product and recommending the perfect items to suit their needs;
- A master in the art of a great conversation you will also engage with our customers about their local community, our Shop charity partnership and Shop events;
- Investing in our people is key to our success and we have recently launched a ‘Customer Host Development Programme’ to support your continued learning and growth.
As a Customer Host at White Stuff you will be entitled to an array of great benefits, some of which include:
- Quarterly bonus opportunity
- 2 days (paid- contracted hours) per year to volunteer in the local community in addition to annual holiday
- 50% discount and a uniform allowance is provided
- BUPA Dental Insurance
- Healthcare cash plan and Life Assurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Pension Contribution