Please note, this is an 8 hrs per week temporary position.
We don’t just have ‘Sales Assistants’, we have ‘Customer Host’ teams; responsible for leading the way for White Stuff to be a leader in sociable retail, through ensuring that our customers have the best experience in our Shops. These are more than just shops, they are places where people can meet up and socialise. Our Shop teams are there to ensure that our customers get a unique White Stuff shopping experience every time.
• Reporting to the Shop management team, you will use your extensive product knowledge (don’t worry, we’ll show you the ropes!) to have meaningful and memorable conversations with our customers, discussing the features and benefits of our product and recommending the perfect items to suit their needs;
• A master in the art of a great conversation you will also engage with our customers about their local community, our Shop charity partnership and Shop events;
• Investing in our people is key to our success and we have recently launched a ‘Customer Host Development Programme’ to support your continued learning and growth.
As well as our beautifully designed product our customers also find areas to relax and have a coffee or tea, designated play areas for children, eye-catching creative elements and some of our Shops even have their own children’s cinema, themed fitting rooms and weekly customer events.
You’ll understand how these experience features ultimately contribute to our commercial success (whilst also being bags of fun!) and they’ll be a key measureable of your Shops’ performance.
As a Customer Host at White Stuff you will be entitled to an array of great benefits, some of which include:
• Monthly bonus opportunity
• Up to 28 days holiday per annum
• 2 days (paid – contracted hours) per year to volunteer in the local community
• 50% discount and a further 22 items of uniform per annum
• BUPA Dental Insurance
• Healthcare cash plan and Life Assurance
• Interest free season ticket loan
• Pension Contribution