Your role: Resourcing Advisor – Retail
Your manager: Recruitment Partner
A key member of the resourcing function at White Stuff and member of the wider people team, this role will manage and own the resourcing of our Shop teams across the UK and International.
A specialist position within the team, you will be experienced within Retail Management recruitment and various direct sourcing methods to attract and engage the best talent to White Stuff whilst partnering with key stakeholders to improve our attraction and selection capacity.
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Responsible for the attraction and sourcing of applicants for all Shop Management positions in the UK and International fully utilizing all available resources and tools, including but not limited to;
• Creative advertising campaigns (both online and print);
• Networking and pipeline building;
• Careers Fairs and Employer Events;
• CV bank searches and approaches;
• Market mapping and direct approaches;
• Social Media utilization (e.g LinkedIn).
• Contribute to, and conduct supporting activity for, the wider Talent Attraction and Employer Brand activities with Recruitment Partner;
• Development of a Retail Management pipeline and Talent network, in particular for our largest Shops and key market locations;
• Work alongside Area Management and Shop Management teams to support candidate attraction impact at local store level for the recruitment of Customer Hosts;
• Showcase and represent Shop activity and achievements in external communications sharing insight into White Stuff and contributing to Employer Brand;
• Positively and personably represent White Stuff at all times in any external communications or activity in relation to Resourcing and Talent Attraction;
• Responsible for managing internal recruitment process and advertising;
• Support wider People team with Apprentice, Placement, Internships and Work Experience where necessary.
• Constantly striving for a market-leading, sociable and personable candidate experience; owning the candidate journey and their positive relationship with the business;
• Responsible for arranging and confirming all candidate interviews; providing appropriate and required information to both hiring/interviewing manager and candidate;
• Clear, concise and constructive feedback confidently delivered to each and every interviewed candidate in a timely, respectful manner;
• Appropriate and accurate usage of Applicant Tracking System to enable an efficient internal process and data reporting whilst ensuring an easy candidate application journey;
• Responsible for first stage interview of all shop management candidates where required and supporting, where necessary, with further interview stages in the field with Area and Shop Managers;
• Providing insightful, astute assessment of candidates from first stage interview to hiring Managers; aiding and supporting their further assessment at subsequent stages.
Resources, Tools and Stakeholder Partnering
• Support Recruitment Partner with continued evolution of attraction and selection tools for Area Management, Shop Management, Visual Merchandisers and Customer Hosts for new and existing Shops;
• Coach, develop and upskill key hiring Managers in candidate attraction and assessment;
• Liaise with providers (Job Boards, ATS etc) where applicable to improve resources and Employer Brand impact;
• Manage Agency PSL relationship where applicable;
• Accurate, detailed capture of recruitment data and providing expert analysis to the Business to shape and guide future decisions, allocation of resource and identifying opportunities;
• Work alongside People Generalist and Learning and Development team with appropriate Recruitment training, internal development initiatives and Talent mapping.
Ad Hoc Responsibilities
• Support Recruitment Partner with longer term Talent Acquisition/Resourcing initiatives
• Work alongside HQ Resourcing Advisor where applicable and to support each other through peak recruitment periods and external events representing White Stuff
• Completion of recruitment reporting (weekly and monthly) and appropriate escalation to Recruitment Partner of challenges/ risk;
• Actively speculatively engage with candidates for future pipeline Talent;
• Contribute to recruitment marketing and social media strategy within respective business areas;
• Support management of Recruitment Budget and resource allocation;
• Response management for any Shop Recruitment enquiries.
What You’ll Need:
• A clear passion for resourcing and recruitment and desire to attract, engage and recruit leading Retail talent in a cost effective, timely manner and a tenacious approach to direct sourcing;
• Proven experience within Retail recruitment across a UK Shop estate population, experience recruiting within Germany and German language fluency an advantage;
• Experienced within multiple direct sourcing methods; utilizing advertising, cv banks, social media, talent pipelines and headhunting;
• Experience within a Recruitment Agency environment with proven record of success and operating at pace/volume with effective stakeholder/client engagement;
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to communicate appropriately where necessary both internally and externally;
• Understanding of UK Retail Market; competitors, structures, competencies and recruitment practises with astute interviewing and assessment skills.