White Stuff was established in 1985 through a simple idea. This idea grew and now we have shops and concessions in the UK and internationally, selling women’s and men’s clothing as well as beautiful accessories and homeware. Our original prints (all designed in house), intricate details and considered design touches reflect our personality and make us subtly distinctive.
Our people are at the heart of our brand, constantly moving and driving us forward. We’re sociable, talented and like minded and we’re not hierarchical or political in how we do business. We encourage entrepreneurial ideas and accountability at all levels
Who you are:
Your organisation skills are second to none. You are passionate about product details, have experience using a PIM system and you naturally enjoy developing and improving processes
Primary objective of the job:
The Senior e-Commerce Product Executive is primarily responsible for uploading all products to the White Stuff websites, enriching their data and publishing them on time. They are also responsible for checking all websites are accurate from a product upload point of view
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage the e-Commerce Product Executive, oversee their workload, and instill proactivity and attention to detail.
- Ensure the site is kept to a high standard through quality control checks.
- Responsible for the go live of all products on all sites within given categories.
- Ensure the weekly ‘linebuy’ sheet is monitored and updated in a timely manner to ensure colleagues around the business are kept up to date with launch.
- Monitor and communicate threats to launch; constantly reviewing and adapting processes to ensure best ways of working.
- Ability to manage a product launch schedule, prioritise tasks and plan workload to achieve target live dates
- Ensure complete accuracy of all web product across given categories for copy, images and descriptions and that this information is maintained to a high standard; liaising with the relevant teams to collate attributes, product information, description and styling details.
- Ensuring sizing and fabric compositions are accurately represented on all websites and adhere to appropriate legal guidelines.
- Manage ‘Buy The Look’ for all given product categories through Intershop.
- Liaise with Online Trade Executive to ensure newly published products are known and represented in the product categories.
- Ensure promotional activity is represented online through product badges and that promotional set up across all channels is correct.
- Create and populate any additional categories, subcategories and collections needed for new season launches, including banners
- Picking up queries from White Stuff’s customer service team and helping to resolve issues, raising site bugs with the Web Operations team and seeing through to completion
- Work with the wider team to help implement a new PIM solution and assist in defining the processes surrounding this
- Support the e-Commerce Product Executive, to manage the Bazaar Voice platform and distribute relevant information to the wider business
What we will offer you:
- Hybrid working
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Up to 33 days holiday per annum
- 2 extra (paid!) days off per year to volunteer in the local community
- 50% discount
- Subsidised BUPA Dental Insurance
- Healthcare cash plan and Life Assurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Pension Contribution
We are committed to creating an environment where we can all be proud to work and be ourselves. Part of this commitment is being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, and age.