Zusammenfassung der stellenangebote
This role sits as part of our high performing Website Operations team. The Web Operations team look after the end to end process of getting products onto our digital channels ensuring complete accuracy, timely publishing and the best possible product representation at all times.
In addition to general Web product operation responsibilities, this role will report in to the Online Product Manager and will take the lead in the process and production of all Mens, Kids & Gifts categories, including responsibility of Bazaar Voice and customer interaction processes.
What you’ll be doing:
• Ensure complete accuracy of all web product across Men’s, Kids & Gifts for copy, images and descriptions and that this information is maintained to a high standard; liaising with the relevant teams to collate attributes, product information, description and styling details.
• Work to achieve agreed publishing targets for seasonal launches and sale promotions
• Manage and maintain mag critical paths. Review and suggest improvements post launch
• Monitor and communicate threats to launch; constantly reviewing and adapting processes to ensure best ways of working.
• Attend department product range meetings
• Work closely with Web Merch team, creative coordinator & Marketing teams on any product related queries
• Regularly monitoring our competitors websites (Mens, Kids, Gifts), analysing trends and new/improved functionality, reporting findings back to the Visual Trade Manager
• Manage cross-sells (upsells) for all Men’s, Kids & Gift product through the Attraqt platform
• Daily site auditing; suggesting improvements, checking for accuracy, making and briefing amends where necessary.
• Create and modify all product category banners. Brief in where necessary.
• Work with Web Operations Manager on any functionality issues and improvements
• Work closely with Web Merch team, creative coordinator & Marketing teams
• Point of contact for our customers, by email or via Bazar Voice, communicating quickly and professionally with accurate info. KPI of 3 days to respond
• Monitoring trends, issues and improvements through the Bazaar Voice platform regarding the product display or information and feeding back to product/copy team
What you’ll need:• Good focus on attention to detail
• A flexible approach and ability to adapt to new requirements
• Suite of application skills; Excel (mandatory) and others (desirable)
• Experience working within an Ecommerce department
• Process driven, and an understanding of intricacies needed to optimize product on web site
• Strong communication skills with ability to work cross functional
• A strong passion for and understanding of White Stuff and great customer service skills to ensure our customers have the best experience