We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Partner to join our People team at White Stuff!
Reporting directly to our People Director, this role operates as the business-lead and subject matter expert within Recruitment and Resourcing across our London HQ, Leicester Distribution and Contact Centre and Shops across the UK, Germany and Belgium.
The position operates as a senior Manager within wider People (HR) team. The Resourcing function remit extends to all areas of the business from Customer Hosts through to Director level appointments, temporary workers and contractor - basically every role!
A few examples of your responsibilities include:
- Above all, delivering the best candidate experience possible – no matter the outcome of their application
- Being a point of contact for all hiring managers and candidates who will count on you to guide and support throughout the process
- Partnering with senior hiring managers to design best recruitment practices
- Organising and managing recruiting and employer branding events
- Analysis of past hiring practices and results to identify new, high yield channels and strategies
- Planning and managing the recruitment budget
There's no micromanaging in this role, you’ll be the owner of all things recruitment and will be fully trusted to take responsibility for your remit.
We're looking for someone with exceptional direct sourcing skills, ability to recruit creatively at all levels and experience within executive search, retail management recruitment and HQ recruitment within a retail environment. We're looking for someone who can effectively manage projects and implement change as well as build relationships with key stakeholders in the business. We would be happy to consider someone with agency or in-house experience. You'll have a fun and positive attitude as well as a passion for recruitment and providing an exceptional candidate experience.
You'll be rewarded with a number of benefits which include:
- Hybrid working
- 33 days holiday
- Generous discount
- 2 extra (paid!) days off per year to volunteer in the local community
- Subsidised BUPA Dental Insurance
- Healthcare cash plan and Life Assurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Pension Contribution
If you're looking to work in a business full of inspiring people (and wanting to introduce more) apply now - this is a truly unique role with a lot of opportunity to expand!