White Stuff is a multi-channel brand with a strong heritage and values. Established in 1985 we have now grown to over 130 shops and concessions in the UK and internationally, selling women’s, men’s and children’s clothing as well as beautiful accessories and home ware. Our original prints, intricate details and considered design touches reflect our personality and make us subtly distinctive.
We’re a sociable, talented and like-minded bunch here at White Stuff, proud to be part of such a great brand, and passionate about our customers. We believe people are at the heart of our business, so we’re committed to building and sustaining a sense of community and togetherness, where everyone feels like they’re part of something special.
We are on the lookout for an analytically minded MAA with a love for Fashion and a genuine passion for Merchandising to join the team here at White Stuff HQ.
As an MAA you will provide administrative support to the Merchandising team, running data to support merchandising decisions and be responsible for maintaining the team’s key working documents.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Collate and produce weekly/seasonal/adhoc analysis for department
- Accurate maintenance of department line buy, managing weekly intake and updating team of any changes.
- To liaise with the warehouse to ensure efficient processing of all deliveries from suppliers through to store
- Timely allocation of stock in line with launch targets
- Ownership of department allocation plans to capitalise on branch performance
- Regularly review size ratios and make recommendations for buy ratios and balance backs
- Assist in producing sign off packs for department.
- Attend weekly intake and critical meetings and represent your department when required
- Liaise with wholesale team to identify stock opportunities to trade the department
- Maintain department line cards
- Basic understanding of department WSSI’s
- Liaise with Branch Merchandiser and Assistant Merchandiser to review launch trackers and support with delegation of tasks to the MAA team
- Pro-active in trade and feedback to Merchandiser and Assistant Merchandiser
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally in Business, Merchandising or Fashion Retail
- MAA experience is a plus, but not essential
- Strong numerical capability, accurate with good attention to detail
- Strong Excel and MS Office skills
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication essential
- Strong team working skills, able to build positive cross-functional relationships
- Lots of initiative and good decision-making skills
- Candidate should be keen in progress their career in a growing company
- Confident to communicate with suppliers
WHAT WE’LL OFFER YOU
As an MAA at White Stuff you will be entitled to an array of great benefits, some of which include:
- 33 days holiday per annum
- 2 extra (paid!) days off per year to volunteer in the local community
- 50% discount
- Subsidised BUPA Dental Insurance
- Healthcare cash plan and Life Assurance
- Interest free season ticket loan