Who we are:
White Stuff was established in 1985 through a simple idea. This idea grew and now we have shops and concessions in the UK and internationally, selling women’s and men’s clothing as well as beautiful accessories and homeware. Our original prints (all designed in house), intricate details and considered design touches reflect our personality and make us subtly distinctive.
Our people are at the heart of our brand, constantly moving and driving us forward. We’re sociable, talented and like minded and we’re not hierarchical or political in how we do business. We encourage entrepreneurial ideas and accountability at all levels.
Who you are:
Your e-commerce trading skills are excellent. You have a few years’ e-commerce experience and know how to keep a site updated, visually compelling and commercially optimised. You are confident actively managing creative briefs with an internal team. You have excellent attention to detail and are highly organised.
Primary objective of the job:
The e-Commerce Trading Executive is responsible for actively managing and optimising all the site content.
What you’ll be doing:
- Actively manage the trading calendar to ensure all updates are briefed in on time.
- Review product and asset performance to influence the briefs.
- Test and sign off on the staging site.
- Monitor navigation usage and taxonomy and update accordingly.
- Monitor the competition and report on ideas.
- Suggest a/b tests to maximise performance.
- Test promotions before go live.
- Organise merchandised categories and influence visual merchandising.
- Work with the creative team to use the best imagery.
- Optimise on-site search.
- Recommend products to be used on emails and check links before approval.
- Continuously check the site to deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Work closely with the rest of the e-Commerce team to support all trading activity on all channels.
- Support the rest of the e-Commerce team with ad-hoc projects.
What we will offer you:
As a eCommerce trading executive at White Stuff you will be entitled to an array of great benefits, some of which include:
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Up to 33 days holiday per annum
- 2 extra (paid!) days off per year to volunteer in the local community
- 50% discount
- Subsidised BUPA Dental Insurance
- Healthcare cash plan and Life Assurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Pension Contribution